Now I’ll be honest and say I actually got the idea of this off the top of a bottle of soy sauce but have changed the ingredients for lower sugar and salt versions! Still tastes amazing and only 5 ingredients!!
- 500g Chicken Breast
- 60ml Reduced Salt Soy Sauce
- 30g Reduced Salt and Sugar Tomato Ketchup
- 30g Agave Nectar/Honey
- 1 tsp Ground Ginger
- Cut the chicken into bite size pieces.
- Place all the ingredients in a covered container or zip lock bag to marinate (at least 30 minutes).
- Remove the chicken and place in an oven proof dish, cook at 160C for 20-25 minutes.
- Pour the remaining marinade into a pan and reduce to a thicker consistency (your preference).
- Remove the chicken from the oven and pour over the sauce.
“If you would like this recipe or any of my other recipes incorporated into your diet then make sure you check out my personalised nutrition plans.”