A really simple, healthy, low calorie burger using common cupboard ingredients! Freezes well too!
Most people consider burgers to be high in fat and calories and generally unhealthy. With just a few common ingredients you can turn boring mince meat into a tasty burger!
- 500g Extra Lean Beef Mince
- 40g Oat Flour
- 1 Whole Egg
- 2 tbsp Yellow Mustard
- 3 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Divide into 4 equal size burgers.
- Grill or pan fry with non stick cooking spray until desired.
- To make your own oat flour, blend regular oats in a blender and add to mix.